The following payment methods are accepted on theDotpod.com:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- You have to enter debit/credit card information in each transaction. We do not save your debit/credit information on file.
- Gift cards: Must be issued in the US (valid for merchandise only)
- International: We currently accept payments outside of United States. All products sold are listed in US Dollars and will not be automatically converted into your local currency. Dotpod is not responsible for any conversion fees or foreign exchange fees associated with international orders.
Please note: You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. By providing Dotpod with your credit card number and associated payment information, we are authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to Dotpod hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Dotpod of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Dotpod reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods. Dotpod's fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax and you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority, and you will indemnify Company for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “Sales Tax” shall mean any sales or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that Dotpod is permitted to pass to its customers, that is the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
- Payments cannot be split between multiple credit cards.
- Gift cards cannot be combined with credit/debit cards.
- All cards must have a valid security code.
Have more questions or concerns? Please email us at email@example.com